Add taste and comfort to your life with P`URE Balance
Innovative product that combines natural processes with Ecosoft's cutting edge technology
AquaSpring technology makes water fresh, tasty and healthy thanks to natural calcium and magnesium minerals
AquaGreen technology is economical and environmentally-friendly
✓saves up to 20 000 L of water per year*
✓ longer filter capacity* — only 2 replacements per yearr
* in comparison with classic reverse osmosis filters for home
Reverse osmosis technology ensures the water is safe even for kids
Pure and refreshing water right in your kitchen has never been easier
Benefits of reverse osmosis
Reverse osmosis technology allows for removal of 99.8% of pollution from water. This is the most advanced way to purify drinking water available for home use.
280 l/day Dow Filmtec™ reverse osmosis membrane is the core part of the filter. It purifies water at the molecular level, retaining all varieties of pollution, including bacteria and viruses.
The reverse osmosis membrane is a semi-permeable polymer fabric. Its pores are 200 times smaller than the size of viruses, therefore membrane cleaning guarantees complete biological protection. The water purified in such a way does not need to be boiled. It is completely safe for people of any age, including small children.
Who are its users?
Ecosoft P’URE Balance reverse osmosis filter is designed to purify drinking water to ideal quality in homes with up to 5 people.
Stages of filtration
1. Sediment PP 5-micron filter removes large silt, sand, rust
3. Filter with AquaGreen technology protects membrane element
4. DOW Filmtec RO membrane element purifies water removing 99.8% of contaminants, including viruses and bacteria
5. AquaSpring filter enriches pure water with calcium and magnesium
6. Coconut shell carbon post-filter improves the taste and smell of the purified water
Improvements are obvious!
Your home will have a source of clean and fresh water, in quality and safety which you are absolutely sure
Vegetables cooked in water of absolute quality will retain all the necessary nutrients for your body
Tea and coffee will have better taste and aroma
With the built-in mineral-filter you will get essential minerals for your body.
Water will not need to be boiled before drinking –thanks to reverse osmosis technology, drinking water will become not only tasty, but also absolutely safe
Your home appliances - kettle, iron, steamer, humidifier - will be protected from scale and associated breakdowns
Savings from first day!
BPA FREE. Ecosoft reverse osmosis filters are made from the primary food material (polypropylene). In the production of these plastics, bisphenol is not used, and their composition is in accordance with the EU Directive "Items used for contact with food".
Cartridge replacement time
If you do not plan to use the filter for a long time, it is recommended to shut off the water supply to it.
Operating pressure for filter without pump, bar
Operating pressure for filter with pump, bar
Inlet water temperature, °С
Filter weight, kg (as standard)
External water connection, inches
Dimensions, H x W x D, mm
Tank dimensions, H x W x D, mm
The optimal and constant amount of minerals in water is 60-80 mg/L
Reverse osmosis technology makes water safe even for kids
Clean Room effect prevents accidental contamination before unpacking and installation
Easy installation. Intact kitchen
Horizontal and vertical installation options
1. Filtration module
2. Pre-filters for P’URE Balance filter
3. DOW Filmtec™ membrane element 75 GPD (280 L per day)
4. Ecosoft carbon post-filter for reverse osmosis filter
5. P’URE Balance mineralization filter
6. ‘Modern’ ball valve tap for purified water
7. Plastic pressure tank (total vol. 12 L/3.2 gal, effective vol. up to 7 L/1.8 gal) and tank valve
8. Feed water adapter, feed valve, drain saddle
9. Set of colour tubes (4 pc.) for convenient filter installation
10. Service wrenches
11. User manual
What kind of water can be purified using this filter*
Total dissolved solids, mg/l
Total iron, mg/l
Chemical oxygen demand, mg O2/l
Total microbial count (TBC), CFU/100 ml
* If water quality does not meet above requirements, pre-filter and membrane service life may be decreased